Debbie Macomber is a master storyteller with a gift for creating relatable characters who face real-life challenges. Having been credited for writing over 200 novels and with over 200 million copies of her books in print, it’s safe to say that Macomber has written something for everybody!
But with so many options, it can be difficult to know where to start with her extensive catalog.
In this article, you’ll find all her novels ranked from best to worst–so you can start with the best Debbie Macomber books and work your way through her incredible archive from there! So, keep reading to find the right book for you!
About Debbie Macomber
Debbie Macomber was born on October 22nd, 1948. Dyslexic and with only a high school education, Macomber faced years of rejections from publishers before she was finally able to sell her first book, Heartsong, to Silhouette Books.
It went on to become the first romance novel to be reviewed by Publishers Weekly, and Macomber’s career has been on a successful rise ever since!
Six of her novels–A Mrs. Miracle Christmas, Mr. Miracle, Mrs. Miracle, Call Me Mrs. Miracle, Trading Christmas, and Dashing Through the Snow–were made into TV movies while her Cedar Cove series’ novels were adapted into a television series by the same name.
Macomber mainly writes in the Contemporary Romance, Women’s Fiction, Christian, and Holiday genres.
Her writing is known for being warm and inviting, as well as straightforward and easy to read. Her characters are often relatably flawed, three-dimensional, and easy to root for, while her settings are often cozy and small-town-esque.
Sound like your style? Great! Keep reading to discover the best Debbie Macomber books ranked in order from best to worst!
Note: Macomber is a book packager, and therefore, there are a lot of Debbie Macomber books with other authors’ names credited, but in this article, we’ll just be looking at the novels that Debbie herself wrote!
Best Debbie Macomber Books – All Her Novels Ranked
Cottage By the Sea (Standalone)
Starting with one of Macomber’s most popular works, Cottage by the Sea is an uplifting novel that you can read in a breeze!
After experiencing tragedy, Annie finds solace in the beloved vacation spot from her teenage years; Oceanside. As she restores her spirit and a cottage, she befriends Mellie, the landlord, and Britt, a teenager with a secret.
She also meets a painter, Keaton, and love slowly blossoms between the two, but when an opportunity arises, she must choose between a new journey or staying in her newfound haven with Keaton.
You can find Cottage By the Sea here.
The Trouble with Angels (Angels Everywhere Series)
Macomber is just as known for her Holiday-centric stories as she is for her swoon-worthy romance!
In this Christmas story, three angels–Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy–attempt to grant three last-minute Christmas prayer requests without resorting to using divine intervention. They soon learn that it takes more than one miracle to teach lessons of love and make three-holiday dreams come true.
You can find The Trouble with Angels here.
A Good Yarn (Blossom Street Series)
The perfect representative of the best of Macomber’s work in the women’s fiction genre, A Good Yarn follows four women who come together through the craft of knitting at a small yarn store in Seattle.
Lydia, the store owner, is afraid to trust her newfound happiness when her love interest’s ex-wife reappears. Elise’s daughter wants a relationship with her ex-husband regardless of how Elise feels about it.
Bethanne is trying to process her divorce, and Courtney is a depressed teenager who’s currently staying with her grandmother. The four cope with their day-to-day issues by finding solace in one another.
You can find A Good Yarn here.
Dear Santa (Standalone)
In Debbie Macomber’s Dear Santa, Lindy Carmichael returns home to Wenatchee feeling dejected after the supposed love of her life cheats on her with her best friend.
Her mother, Ellen, suggests she reads through her childhood letters to Santa, which inspires her to start having faith again–and to write a new one.
Lindy’s wishes end up unfolding in miraculous ways, including a connection with a handsome former classmate, and she is reminded that there is no place like home for the holidays.
44 Cranberry Point (Cedar Cove Series)
44 Cranberry Point is a novel in one of Macomber’s most beloved series, Cedar Cove.
There’s a whole lot of drama in the small town of Cedar Cove. Jon Bowman and Maryellen Sherman are getting married, and Maryellen’s mom, Grace, has more love interests than she knows what to do with too, but which one is she going to choose?
Olivia Griffin is back from her honeymoon, and her mother, Charlotte–a woman in her mid-70s–seems to have a man in her life, too. Olivia’s not too pleased.
And most importantly, Max Russell seems to have been murdered right inside Peggy and Bob’s B&B. But by who?
You can find 44 Cranberry Point here.
Thursdays at Eight (Standalone)
Another women’s fiction novel that brings four women from different walks of life together, Thursdays at Eight is a heartwarming and easy read!
The book follows:
Clare whose anger towards her ex-husband is replaced with forgiveness and compassion when she learns something about him.
50-year-old Elizabeth, widowed and determined not to waste another moment of her life–including romantic possibilities.
Karen who’s in her twenties and dreams of becoming an actor despite her parents’ expectations.
And 40-year-old Julia, whose pregnancy disrupts the plans she had made for her mid-life.
You can find Thursdays at Eight here.
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street Series)
In book one of the Blossom Street series, A Good Yarn is a little shop on Blossom Street in Seattle that offers knitting supplies and patterns, as well as a knitting class that teaches how to knit a baby blanket.
Lydia sees the shop as a new beginning after a strenuous battle with cancer. Jacqueline is trapped in a loveless marriage and disapproves of her pregnant daughter-law, but maybe knitting her a baby blanket will help disguise her disdain.
Carol and her husband are making a final attempt at in vitro pregnancy, and making this baby blanket is a symbol of hope for her.
Alix is learning to knit her blanket for her court-ordered community service project.
You can find The Shop on Blossom Street here.
A Cedar Cove Christmas (Cedar Cove Related Book Series)
Mary Jo Wyse arrives in Cedar Cove on Christmas Eve, searching for her baby’s father, who said he’d be there. When he’s nowhere to be found, she ends up stranded, pregnant, and alone with no room at the local inn.
Grace Harding offers her a room over their stable, where she goes into labor. The people of Cedar Cove celebrate the birth of baby Noel, bringing faith, hope, and love to all–particularly paramedic Mack McAfee.
You can find A Cedar Cove Christmas here.
Sweet Tomorrows (Rose Harbor Series)
In Sweet Tomorrows, Mark has confessed his love for Jo Marie, but he’s abruptly left Cedar Cove and set out on a mission to right a wrong from his past. Jo Marie is uncertain about his return and begins dating again.
She also takes in Emily Gaffney, a teacher recovering from heartbreak and contemplating her future.
Emily dreams of adopting children, and her inquiries about a house with enough room for kids lead to a blossoming friendship with its owner–but when it turns into something more, she must rethink her plans for the future.
You can find Sweet Tomorrows here.
Mr. Miracle (Miracle Series)
In this iconic Christmas story, guardian angel Harry Mills helps Addie Folsom get her life back on track and find love while posing as a teacher at a local college in Tacoma.
Addie plans to enroll in a community college, but she doesn’t plan to run into her former next-door neighbor, Erich Simmons.
The two of them are like night and day; however, when they end up spending Christmas together, they realize they have more in common than they thought and might actually be just right for each other.
You can find Mr. Miracle here.
Mrs. Miracle (Miracle Series)
Seth Webster is struggling to raise his twin boys and keep his chaotic home together after the loss of his wife. With Christmas quickly approaching, he needs more than just a little help–he needs a miracle.
Mrs. Merkle–also known as Mrs. Miracle–shows up as the newest nanny for them and brings a sassy spirit and patience that helps Seth approach Reba, a woman who has been hurt in the past and is afraid to love again.
With the magic of faith and a little help from Mrs. Miracle, Seth and Reba might just find a Christmas miracle of their own: true love.
You can find Mrs. Miracle here.
Any Dream Will Do (Standalone)
This Christian fiction novel follows Shay Benson, who is in search of a fresh start after crossing dangerous lines to help her younger brother escape trouble.
She finds herself seeking refuge in a church where she meets Pastor Drew Douglas–a widowed man struggling with grief, finding his sense of purpose, and the task of raising his children alone.
The two form a friendship that gradually turns into something more, but Shay’s past and a disastrous secret threaten to undo everything. With courage and faith, Shay and Drew must try to overcome their pasts to embrace a brighter future.
You can find Any Dream Will Do here.
A Season of Angels (Angels Everywhere Series)
A Season of Angels is a sentimental novel that follows three angels, Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy, as they are given prayers to answer.
Shirley helps a young boy find a new father, Goodness helps a woman find love, and Mercy helps a couple struggling to have a child. However, each angel must teach their charge a lesson before their prayer can be granted.
You can find A Season of Angels here.
Between Friends (Standalone)
Two girls from different backgrounds, Jillian and Lesley, become best friends in the 60s, but they each take completely different paths.
Lesley marries young and struggles with the responsibilities that come along with small children, finances, and an unfaithful husband. Meanwhile, Jill becomes an idealistic lawyer in New York City.
Despite their differences, they confide in each other over the years throughout their various ups and downs, proving that the quality of friendship is the quality of life.
You can find Between Friends here.
The Inn At Rose Harbor (Rose Harbor Series)
The first book of the acclaimed Rose Harbor series, The Inn At Rose Harbor, has a summary that speaks for itself!
“Jo Marie Rose first arrives in Cedar Cove seeking a sense of peace and a fresh start. Coping with the death of her husband, she purchases a local bed-and-breakfast – the newly christened Rose Harbor Inn – ready to begin her life anew. Yet the inn holds more surprises than Jo Marie can imagine.
Her first guest is Joshua Weaver, who has come home to care for his ailing stepfather. The two have never seen eye to eye, and Joshua has little hope that they can reconcile their differences. But a long-lost acquaintance from Joshua’s high school days proves to him that forgiveness is never out of reach and love can bloom even where it’s least expected.
The other guest is Abby Kincaid, who has returned to Cedar Cove to attend her brother’s wedding. Back for the first time in 20 years, she almost wishes she hadn’t come; the picturesque town harbors painful memories from her past. And while Abby reconnects with family and old friends, she realizes she can only move on if she truly allows herself to let go.
The Inn at Rose Harbor is a welcome introduction to an unforgettable set of friends!”
You can find The Inn At Rose Harbor here.
Last One Home (New Beginnings Series)
Last One Home tells the story of three once close-knit sisters who fell apart but are soon to reconcile.
Cassie, Karen, and Nichole were once inseparable until Cassie ran away to marry the wrong man, which drove them apart.
Now, years later, Cassie has returned to Washington, hoping to leave her past behind. After receiving a letter from Karen, Cassie sees it as a chance to reconcile with her sisters and make amends.
As Cassie navigates her new life, she learns the power of compassion and the promise of a fresh start as well as the importance of forgiveness and family.
You can find Last One Home here.
Window On The Bay (Standalone)
Jenna Boltz is at a turning point in her life after her children have moved out for college.
She’s spent the last twenty years caring for them after a divorce from her surgeon ex-husband, but now, she has the freedom to do the things she’s always wanted to do. Like taking that Paris trip she and her best friend have always talked about.
But when her elderly mother breaks her hip, she meets Dr. Rowan Lancaster, who becomes smitten with her.
Despite her reservations about dating another surgeon, Jenna’s heart is crying out for him, and when her children share surprising news, Jenna must embrace unexpected love and take a chance on the life she’s always wanted before it passes her by.
You can find Window On The Bay here.
Dakota Born (Dakota Series)
In the first book of the Dakota series, Buffalo Valley is a dying small town with just a few of its occupants fighting for its survival.
Lindsay Snyder–an outsider who spent childhood vacations in Buffalo Valley–returns to explore some old family secrets and reevaluate her life.
She meets a local farmer named Gage Sinclair and decides to stay, marking a new beginning for both the town and herself as she discovers love and purpose in this broken little town.
You can find Dakota Born here.
16 Lighthouse Road (Cedar Cove Series)
16 Lighthouse Road is the first book of the Cedar Cove series and introduces readers to the beloved family, friends, and neighbors of the protagonist, Olivia!
“Dear Listener, You don’t know me yet, but in a few hours, that’s going to change. You see, I’m inviting you to my home and my town of Cedar Cove because I want you to meet my family, friends, and neighbors.
Come and hear their stories – maybe even their secrets! I have to admit that my own secrets are pretty open. My marriage failed some years ago, and I have a rather…difficult relationship with my daughter, Justine.
Then there’s my mother, Charlotte, who has plenty of opinions and is always willing to share them. Here’s an example: I’m a family court judge, and she likes to drop in on my courtroom. Recently, I was hearing a divorce petition.
In Charlotte’s view, young Cecilia and Ian Randall hadn’t tried hard enough to make their marriage work – and I agreed. So I rendered my judgment: Divorce Denied. Well, you wouldn’t believe the reaction!
Thanks to an article by Jack Griffin, the editor of our local paper (and a man I wouldn’t mind seeing more of!), everyone’s talking. Cedar Cove – people love it, and sometimes they leave it, but they never forget it!
See you soon…Olivia Lockhart, 16 Lighthouse Road, Cedar Cove, Washington.”
You can find 16 Lighthouse Road here.
Starry Night (Standalone)
Starry Night is a stirring novel about finding happiness in unexpected places!
Carrie Slayton, a society-page columnist, wants to write more serious news stories. Her editor tells her she can cover any topic she wants, but only if she first scores the paper an interview with Finn Dalton, a notoriously reclusive author living in the Alaskan wilderness.
Carrie decides to skip out on her family’s celebrations and travels to Alaska, where she finds Finn and discovers a man more charismatic and obstinate than she expected.
You can find Starry Night here.
Other Books by Debbie Macomber (In order from best to worst)
- Blossom Street Collection, Book 2 (Blossom Street Non-Fiction Books)
- Blossom Street Collection, Book 3 (Blossom Street Non-Fiction Books)
- A Girl Like Janet (Standalone)
- Fallen Angel (Standalone)
- Debbie Macomber’s Holly Jolly Christmas Coloring Book (Non-Fiction Book)
- More Than Words, Volume 2 (Anthology)
- Almost an Angel (Standalone)
- Sooner or Later (Deliverance Company Series)
- The Wyoming Kid (Wyoming Brides Series)
- Wanted: Perfect Partner (Standalone)
- Autumn Nights (Standalone)
- That Summer Place (Anthology)
- The Gift of Christmas (Standalone)
- Debbie Macomber’s Christmas Cookbook (Non-Fiction Book)
- The Best of Knit Along with Debbie Macomber (Non-Fiction Book)
- Blossom Street Collection Book 1 (Blossom Street Non-Fiction Books)
- Promise, Texas (Heart of Texas Series)
- Silver Linings (Rose Harbor Series)
- The Christmas Spirit (Standalone)
- Head Over Heels (From This Day Forward Series)
- Norah (Orchard Valley Series)
- Sugar and Spice (Standalone)
- The Man You’ll Marry (Standalone)
- The Christmas Basket (Standalone)
- Be My Angel (Standalone)
- Must Love Flowers (Standalone)
- Knit Along With Debbie Macomber: Hannah’s List (Non-Fiction Book)
- Knit Along with Debbie Macomber: A Turn in the Road (Non-Fiction Book)
- 50 Harbor Street (Cedar Cove Series)
- The Sooner the Better (Deliverance Company Series)
- First Comes Love (From This Day Forward Series)
- Unexpectedly in Love (From This Day Forward Series)
- Let it Snow (Standalone)
- Happy Mother’s Day (Standalone)
- My Funny Valentine (Standalone)
- Holidays with the Angels (Short Story Collection)
- Falling for Her (Rose Harbor Series)
- Ready for Marriage (Standalone)
- This Time for Keeps (Standalone)
- Married in Texas (Standalone)
- Blossom Street Dreams (Short Story Collection)
- Western Hearts (Anthology)
- 311 Pelican Court (Cedar Cove Series)
- 6 Rainier Drive (Cedar Cove Series)
- 1105 Yakima Street (Cedar Cove Series)
- Welcome Back to Cedar Cove (Cedar Cove Related Books)
- Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove Cookbook (Cedar Cove Non-Fiction Book)
- Choir of Angels (The Angel Series)
- Touched by Angels (Angels Everywhere Series)
- Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy (Angels Everywhere Series)
- Those Christmas Angels (Angels Everywhere Series)
- Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street Series)
- Summer on Blossom Street (Blossom Street Series)
- Someday Soon (Deliverance Company Series)
- Stand-In Wife (Those Manning Men Series)
- Call Me Mrs. Miracle (Miracle Series)
- The Best Is Yet to Come (Oceanside Series)
- The Bachelor Prince (Standalone)
- Summer Wedding Bells (Standalone)
- Patterns of Grace (Non-Fiction Book)
- 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove Series)
- 74 Seaside Avenue (Cedar Cove Series)
- 8 Sandpiper Way (Cedar Cove Series)
- 92 Pacific Boulevard (Cedar Cove Series)
- 1022 Evergreen Place (Cedar Cove Series)
- Where Angels Go (Angels Everywhere Series)
- Lone Star Lovin’ (Back To The Ranch Series)
- A Turn in the Road (Blossom Street Series)
- Dakota Home (Dakota Series)
- Always Dakota (Dakota Series)
- Buffalo Valley (Dakota Series)
- Caroline’s Child (Heart of Texas Series)
- Dr. Texas (Heart of Texas Series)
- Nell’s Cowboy (Heart of Texas Series)
- Lone Star Baby (Heart of Texas Series)
- Some Kind of Wonderful (Legendary Lovers Series)
- The Manning Grooms (Those Manning Men Series)
- The Sheriff Takes a Wife (The Manning Sisters Series)
- Ending in Marriage (Midnight Sons Series)
- Lone Star Lovin’ (Orchard Valley Series)
- Rose Harbor in Bloom (Rose Harbor Series)
- Hasty Wedding (That Special Woman Series)
- Morning Comes Softly (Standalone)
- A Walk Along the Beach (Standalone)
- It’s Better This Way (Standalone)
- One Simple Act (Non-Fiction Book)
- One Perfect Word (Non-Fiction Book)
- Debbie Macomber’s Table (Non-Fiction Book)
- Together for Christmas (Anthology)
- 1225 Christmas Tree Lane (Cedar Cove Series)
- Susannah’s Garden (Blossom Street Series)
- Back on Blossom Street (Blossom Street Series)
- Hannah’s List (Blossom Street Series)
- Starting Now (Blossom Street Series)
- Blossom Street Brides (Blossom Street Series)
- Lonesome Cowboy (Heart of Texas Series)
- Texas Two-Step (Heart of Texas Series)
- Return to Promise (Heart of Texas Series)
- Almost Paradise (Legendary Lovers Series)
- Same Time, Next Year (Those Manning Men Series)
- The Cowboy’s Lady (The Manning Sisters Series)
- Brides for Brothers (Midnight Sons Series)
- The Marriage Risk (Midnight Sons Series)
- Daddy’s Little Helper (Midnight Sons Series)
- Because of the Baby (Midnight Sons Series)
- Falling for Him (Midnight Sons Series)
- Midnight Sons and Daughters (Midnight Sons Series)
- A Mrs. Miracle Christmas (Miracle Series)
- Navy Baby (Navy Series)
- Navy Husband (Navy Series)
- Because of the Baby (9 Months Later Series)
- Valerie (Orchard Valley Series)
- Stephanie (Orchard Valley Series)
- Love Letters (Rose Harbor Series)
- When First They Met (Rose Harbor Short Story)
- Same Time, Next Year (That Special Woman Series)
- Promise Me Forever (Standalone)
- The Trouble with Caasi (Standalone)
- The Way To A Man’s Heart (Standalone)
- A Little Bit Country (Standalone)
- Stolen Kisses (Standalone)
- Montana (Standalone)
- This Matter of Marriage (Standalone)
- Trading Christmas (Standalone)
- There’s Something About Christmas (Standalone)
- His Winter Bride (Standalone)
- Then You Came Along (Standalone)
- The Truly Terribly Horrible Sweater…That Grandma Knit (Picture Book)
- God’s Guest List (Non-Fiction Book)
- ‘Tis the Season (Anthology)
- Born in a Small Town (Anthology)
- Hearts Divided (Anthology)
- Stories of the Heart (Anthology)
- Angels at the Table (Angels Everywhere Series)
- Twenty-One Wishes (Blossom Street Series)
- Cindy and the Prince (Legendary Lovers Series)
- The Manning Brides (Those Manning Men Series)
- Silver Bells (Those Manning Men Series)
- Navy Wife (Navy Series)
- Navy Blues (Navy Series)
- Navy Brat (Navy Series)
- Navy Woman (Navy Series)
- A Girl’s Guide to Moving On (New Beginnings Series)
- Lost and Found in Cedar Cove (Rose Harbor Short Story)
- First Comes Marriage (Solution: Wedding Series)
- Baby Blessed (That Special Woman Series)
- Denim and Diamonds (Wyoming Brides Series)
- That Wintry Feeling (Standalone)
- The Matchmakers (Standalone)
- White Lace and Promises (Standalone)
- Jury of His Peers (Standalone)
- All Things Considered (Standalone)
- For All My Tomorrows (Standalone)
- Yours And Mine (Standalone)
- Father’s Day (Standalone)
- Here Comes Trouble (Standalone)
- Ready for Romance (Standalone)
- Wanted: Perfect Partner (Standalone)
- Just Married (Standalone)
- Changing Habits (Standalone)
- Twelve Days of Christmas (Standalone)
- Once Upon a Time (Non-Fiction Book)
- Sealed with a Kiss (Anthology)
- Snowflakes and Starlight (Anthology)
- A Merry Little Christmas (Cedar Cove Related Books)
- The Yippy, Yappy Yorkie in the Green Doggy Sweater (Blossom Street Kids Series)
- Dakota Farm (Dakota Series)
- Marriage of Inconvenience (Those Manning Men Series)
- Borrowed Dreams (Men: Made in America Series)
- Bride on the Loose (Those Manning Men Series)
- If Not for You (New Beginnings Series)
- Heartsong (Standalone)
- Love Thy Neighbor (Standalone)
- Three Brides, No Groom (Standalone)
- Reflections of Yesterday (Standalone)
- Shadow Chasing (Standalone)
- Friends & Then Some (Standalone)
- Love by Degree (Standalone)
- Mail-Order Bride (Standalone)
- Rainy Day Kisses (Standalone)
- The Courtship of Carol Sommars (Standalone)
- The Forgetful Bride (Standalone)
- My Hero (Standalone)
- The First Man You Meet (Standalone)
- One Night (Standalone)
- Can This be Christmas? (Standalone)
- The Snow Bride (Standalone)
- Christmas Letters (Standalone)
- Christmas in Seattle (Standalone)
- Merry and Bright (Standalone)
- Jingle All the Way (Standalone)
- Holiday Blessings (Anthology)
- Starlight (Standalone)
- Undercover Dreamer (Standalone)
- Laughter in the Rain (Standalone)
- Yesterday’s Hero (Standalone)
- Any Sunday (Standalone)
- The Playboy and the Widow (Standalone)
- The Perfect Christmas (Standalone)
- Fairytale Forever (Standalone)
- Evenings by the Fire (Standalone)
- No Competition (Standalone)
- Yesterday Once More (Standalone)
- Love ‘N’ Marriage (Standalone)
- Country Bride (Standalone)
- Family Affair (Standalone)
- Dashing Through the Snow (Standalone)
- Alaskan Holiday (Standalone)
- Time for Love (Standalone)
- Marrying Kind (Standalone)
- A Friend or Two (Standalone)
- Thanksgiving Prayer (Standalone)
- Christmas Masquerade (Standalone)
- Adam’s Image (Standalone)
Debbie Macomber has become a powerhouse in the romance genre and captured readers’ hearts with her stories of love, family, and community.
Whether you’re a longtime fan of Debbie Macomber or a newcomer to her books, this ranking should’ve highlighted the must-read books for any fan and hopefully helped you discover your next best read!
What genre does Debbie Macomber write?
With 200+ books to her name, Macomber has written in more than a few genres! She mainly writes in the contemporary romance and women’s fiction genres. However, she also writes Christian fiction and Holiday fiction!
What is Debbie Macomber’s newest release?
Then You Came Along–which was released on February 21st of 2023–is Debbie Macomber’s most recent release. She has another novel, All Roads Lead Home: A 2-in-1 Collection, being released on June 27th, 2023.
Does Debbie Macomber write multiple books at once?
No. Macomber sticks to writing and working on one novel at a time. Even when it comes to editing, she only edits one novel at a time and does not work on writing another one until the current one has been edited.
Are Debbie Macomber’s books clean?
Yes. There aren’t many steamy love scenes to worry about, nor is there much cursing. Generally, her novels are PG, although some of them do cover heavy subject matters such as disease, illness, miscarriages, trauma, etc.
How many novels has Debbie Macomber published?
Debbie Macomber is one of the few authors to have written over a hundred books in their career. She has written numerous fictional novels in addition to several non-fiction books.
Does Debbie Macomber write exclusively for the romance genre?
Throughout her career, Macomber has released several cookbooks, craft guides, and pieces of inspirational non-fiction. However, her novels predominantly belong to the romance genre.
What is Debbie Macomber’s most popular book?
Many of Macomber’s novels have reached the bestseller lists. There are three main contenders for her most popular novel: Any Dream Will Do, Last One Home, and Blossom Street Brides.
- All Laura Griffin Books in Order (Reading Guide) - May 19, 2023
- All Jan Moran Books in Order (Reading Guide) - May 19, 2023
- Best Elle Kennedy Books – All Her Novels Ranked - May 19, 2023